You Are the Light of the World. Shine.
You may not think reaching the lost is for you, but God makes it clear that He wants
us all to embrace this aspect of Christian living. Living Proof: Evangelism & Discipleship
is a great way to learn how to present the claims of the Bible naturally to our
friends and coworkers. With new and young believers, Living Proof demonstrates how
to make genuine disciples of Jesus Christ. We’re talking process and lifestyle,
not pushing people through a program.
“. . . be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard
me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be
qualified to teach others.” (2 Timothy 2:1b-2 NIV)
Living Proof was originally introduced in the 1990s and quickly became one of the
most popular resources in the history of CBMC. The 2010 edition features remastered
DVDs along with new worksheets for you to download for yourself or a small group.
All 24 episodes now have thought provoking introductions and conclusions to help
ease you into your personal study or group discussion. And the best part is that
all of this is available for half the price of the original series.
Living Proof: Evangelism takes you inside a lifestyle evangelism class where you
- learn to use the gospel in non-threatening ways
- find common ground with those who need Christ
- watch memorable characters in real-life situations, and
- share some laughs along the way
Living Proof: Discipleship brings back the main characters from the evangelism set
to answer what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. In short, you’ll learn
- no special training is required,
- relying on God’s grace is essential,
- staying visible has tremendous advantages,
- having a heart to connect with others is paramount, and
- being trustworthy and respectable has a bountiful upside.
Living Proof will encourage you to live among the lost and embrace opportunities
to follow the Lord visibly every day.